We are sitting here in Brooklyn eager to head out on our last ride tomorrow. We can’t wait to ride with a bunch of friends including those from our club.
Tomorrow Daniel will become the youngest person to cycle across Australia riding his Specialized Amira from Cottesloe Beach in Perth on the Indian Ocean to Terrigal Haven on the Pacific Ocean. It’s been a great trip with too much to express in my short time before I try and sleep (keep an eye out for a book later). So in this post we wanted to share some of our favourite photos with you.
- If you have enjoyed following our story
- Or been inspired by what a 10 year kid can do
- Or been challenged to get out and ride or do some exercise
- Or spend more time with your kids
- Or just laughed at the craziness
- Or the entertainment
- Or learnt more about others in this world who need our help
PLEASE consider giving to ELIM Kids.
We still have a few pictures we want to add tomorrow to make this story complete.